We are partnered with a trusted MSP client who develops strategy and consulting from cloud hosted data centric technologies.
This is 100% remote position (USA candidates) for an Azure Cloud Architect who has 5+ years' experience in Cloud engineering and 8-10+ years in Cloud architecture
- Architect, design, oversight and delivering some of the components and deploying infrastructure
- Focus on primarily delivery of Azure architecture solutions.
- Requirements analysis and discovery, design and hands-on delivery, and oversight and guidance to customers
- Design and develop Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) deployment and management automation solutions.
- Automate deployment, provisioning, and management of multiple infrastructure components including but not limited to virtual networks and subnets, virtual machines, storage, IAM services, virtual network appliances, VDI, logging, and monitoring.
- Create and manage CI/CD pipelines making use of GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes, and other tools as required.
- Create DevOps software using Terraform (required), Ansible or other tools, scripts, and programming languages as required.
- Automate IaC development and testing with GitLab and Jenkins.
- Write system scripts to automate daily administration of Windows and Linux systems.
- Azure architecture & engineering required
- Terraform required
- Containers experience with Docker or Kubernetes
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com