Our client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to build software solutions for its Fintech line of business on a high-functioning Agile team. This individual must be able to execute across the entire SDLC and will focus on application design, development, and testing.
- At least 5 years software development experience
- Knowledge of domain-driven design principles, patterns, and design
- Undestanding of authentication and autorization
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, MIS, or related field or equivalent experience
Need experience with:
- At least one of the following technologies: .NET, .NET CORE, Web API
- Modern UI web development i.e. ReactJS, Angular, Vue
- Database design: SQL/NoSQL/Entity Framework or LINK to SQL
- Azure - including serverless technologies, microservices and containerization
- Using REST services and messaging technologies to build applications
- Azure DevOps Pipelines, Jenkins/Octopus, Git, Github
- Data streaming or Messaging experience with Kafka/RabbitMQ/etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org