Ledgent Technology is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to, as a first responder, impart their platform knowledge to end-users reaching out for assistance.
This is a full-time, on-site position. Remote work is not an option.
Non-local candidates are welcome to apply; however, relocation assistance is not provided.
What you will be doing:
What You'll Need
- Unraveling problems and supporting users within the platform by troubleshooting and fixing configuration issues while contributing to the development and release of enhancements for end users. Provide support and training to users via video conferencing, email, or phone
- Serve as the main contact for first-level support requests for ongoing daily support of end-users from Sales and Service Clouds.
- Set up new users, add/remove permission sets, update user roles within a given hierarchy, maintain team structure.
- Creation and maintenance of custom reports and dashboards.
- Assist with creating training materials, training users, disseminating best practices, advocate for user adoption and success.
- Collaborate with Operations teams and other stakeholders and assist with translating requirements into user stories and technical documentation.
- Complete regular internal system audits before and after sprint deployments.
- Monitor Salesforce.com data feeds, including Integration Users.
- Manage data integrity, data imports, database deduping, and cleanup.
- Participate in daily stand-up calls with Salesforce and Development teams.
- The document identified opportunities for improvement by creating User Stories.
- 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce platform.
- 2+ years as an administrator in a complex Salesforce organization
- Strong data management abilities
- Experience managing multiple applications in a single organization.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Current Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com