100% REMOTE // No C2C, No 3rd parties
Required Education and Experience
- Excellent communication skills as this role is customer-facing
- BS/MS in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 10 + years of experience in native and hybrid mobile app development with progressively increasing responsibility
- 4+ years in a mobile architect role
- Deep and sustained experience in one of the native mobile platforms (either Android or iOS) as well as good knowledge and some experience with the other.
- Deep understanding of API integration with .Net/ C# and working knowledge of Azure or other cloud services
- Strong programming/development skills in one or more programming languages such as Obj-C, Swift, Kotlin, or Java.
- Deliver software modules in support of full life-cycle implementation of software products and systems utilizing a structured, documented software development process and generally accepted software engineering methods, adhering to procedures and practices for compliant medical device software.
- Experience and expertise in design/build of cloud-native applications using APIs, containers, and micro services with .Net/ C#
- Experience in mobile languages like Kotlin and Swift is highly desirable
- Experience in Healthcare industry is desirable
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager in highly desirable
- Familiarity with compliance standards such as HIPAA, PCI, OWASP is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com