Location - Partially remote. Will need to spend a few days in their offices located in Green Valley Ranch.
The role requires the ability to become, over time, a subject matter expert in various Homebuilder oriented business applications and other off-the-shelf software solutions used in our business. The range of applications used varies from ERP applications through to construction scheduling and web-based home selling applications.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performs business process analysis to determine potential needs and works with internal customers to identify changes or improvements to the functionality for various software systems.
- Recommends Information technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Supports off-the-shelf and custom-developed software we use in the homebuilding process, including installing, configuring, testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the application, user setup, role privilege definition, assignment and security permissions, and overseeing the installation and/or upgrade of software package releases.
- Performs assigned tasks related to the planning and execution of integration and acceptance testing and assists in the creation of system documentation and user training materials.
- Works with the IT Infrastructure team to help resolve issues where there is overlap between software and hardware.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors software application trouble tickets to ensure timely problem resolution.
- Over time provides one-on-one application training with users to help them avoid problems that generate problem tickets.
- Helps coordinate new software release, system upgrades, and verifies releases and patches to the enterprise and mobile versions to ensure proper systems operations and resolution of system issues
- Manages and or implements data or template changes within the system as requested
- Some weekend and after-hour work may be required.
- Some travel expected for application training, annual user group meetings, and occasional visits to various offices in support of the business application.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer science.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a technical role.
- Professional level skills using Office 365 application.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies and applying that knowledge to training others.
- Strong desire and ability to work in a team-oriented, customer service environment with excellent communication capabilities.
- Proven capability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to work with users diplomatically and skillfully.
- Previous experience working with builder ERP systems and homebuilding experience are strong pluses.
Position is based in Green Valley Ranch, CO
Flexible remote schedule offered
Benefits include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness Program, Life, STD, LTD, 401k matching,
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com