BSA with deep experience in mortgage loan origination process and deep experience in Encompass LOS in a BSA role
- Lead discovery meetings with department managers and end users to capture requirements.
- Assist requestors in determining exactly what their requirements are, which may require differentiating what the requestor is asking from what they actually need.
- Perform system and business process analysis to determine the impact of proposed solutions.
- Look for opportunities to deliver solutions in new and innovative ways that simplify the end user's experience. Make recommendations on system changes and optimizations.
- Write change requests to communicate the business's functional requirements to the admins/developers for build.
- Create test plans, perform Quality Assurance (QA) testing and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Proactively resolve project issues with a strong sense of urgency, escalating to managers as needed to mitigate risk.
- Create and maintain process mapping, functional specifications, workflow diagrams, training, documentation, change log, and knowledge base.
- Design input forms, pipeline views, reports, and print forms. Implementation of these solutions may be required under the guidance of system administrators.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of business processes and internal procedures, improvements in systems, industry trends, and emerging technologies - documenting as needed.
- Research and troubleshoot Tier 2 support tickets as assigned
- Must have at least 3 years of Encompass experience as a BSA
- Previous experience in mortgage banking and an in-depth understanding of the mortgage industry including the life cycle of a loan. Has knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts, and practices and procedures within the mortgage industry
- Previous experience with an enterprise LOS such as Encompass360® or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com