Date Posted: 4/7/2021Apply Now
The Production Planner reports directly to the Demand Planning Manager, NA. This position will serve as a liaison between Operations, Sales, Marketing, Accounts Payable, Warehouse, Affiliates and 3rd Party Suppliers and Freight Forwarders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
Individual must maintain high standards of professionalism. Must be available to perform duties during regular business hours. Must be flexible in availability to complete assignments.
· Analyze product data and determine appropriate purchase orders and requisitions for the procurement of goods from both international and domestic suppliers and submits for approval.
· Facilitate purchase orders with suppliers to secure a sales confirmation in which to enter into a binding agreement.
· Manage all purchase order maintenance functions including updating delivery dates, cost corrections, etc.
· Liaise with Suppliers, and Freight forwarders to ensure product arrives on time at the correct destination.
· Resolve all invoicing, quantity count, quality control issue discrepancies with respective intercompany departments.
· Review Demand and manage intercompany transfer/purchases.
· Understand company's goals and objectives.
· Stay up to date on industry standards, trends and developments.
· Make timely and ethical decisions both systematically and under pressure.
· Perform, with a team approach, other duties as assigned.
· Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems preferred.
· Aptitude for learning new technology.
Bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum five years' experience in sales and operations planning. Knowledge of effective procurement principles and best practices. Experience in a high pace, deadline driven environment. Strong commitment to customer service essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Production Planner position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.