Our customer who is a leading service provider is looking for a Wireless Engineer with strong Aruba Clearpass experience to join their team. This is a REMOTE DIRECT HIRE opportunity and can be located anywhere within the US.
If you have a passion for solving very critical challenges and finding the right fit for customers unique demands and long-term goals this is a great opportunity for you.
Other Skills and Certifications:
- 6+ years' experience in advanced wireless technologies
- Experience performing configuration, deploying and troubleshooting Meraki, Mist, and/or Aruba (controller) AP's
- Experience designing, configuring, deploying and troubleshooting Aruba ClearPass and/or Cisco IS
- Experience performing configuration, deploying, upgrading, and troubleshooting Aruba Mobility Master Controller.
- Strong understanding of wireless design principles and best practices for 802.11ac
- Ability to perform wireless site surveys using tools such as AirMagnet and Ekahau
- Strong experience with Ethernet LAN switching protocols and standards including, VLANs, Ether Channel, STP and RSTP, 802.1Q, and 802.1X
- Working knowledge of firewall platforms (PAN and Juniper preferred)
- Ability to analyze network packet traces using Wireshark or other network analyzers
- Project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Aruba mobility certification such as ACMA, ACMP, and ACMX
- Aruba ClearPass certification such as ACCA, ACCP, and ACCX
- Experience performing configuration, deploying and troubleshooting Aruba central, IAP, and Airwave
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Documentation and diagramming skills using Visio and or similar
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com