Our medical technologies firm in Redmond, WA is looking for Assemblers.
This position is open to support our Service Kits department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles Service Kits, mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make subassemblies, assemblies, or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures, and miscellaneous equipment, printing and applying labels.
- Strong PC literate to be able to navigate in various SW applications and MRP systems to do basic transactions.
- Consistent job history
- Familiar with 5S, Kaizen, GMP
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Detail and quality oriented.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- Requires minimal supervision
- Follow the attendance policy
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com