Date Posted: 4/7/2021Apply Now
Develop and maintain Annual Sales Forecasts for finished goods, sub assembly, and spare component products for assigned Divisions to achieve companywide goals.
* Utilize a series of reports designed to track trends to perform monthly forecast analysis of all assigned Division products. Translate report information, input communication from Sales Teams, and utilize customer supplied forecast input to develop/maintain forward forecasts. Requires interaction with internal and external personnel at varying levels including affiliated companies.
* Maintain the Divisional Sales forecast. This includes, evaluating/selecting forecasting methods, maintaining critical product setup parameters, controlling lifecycles, extracting and uploading of data.
* In partnership with Marketing and Sales, take ownership role in control of New Product introductions to ensure new products are met with proper timelines and quantities to ensure a successful launch of products to customers.
* Set up custom reports utilizing available software resources and equipment.
* Provide operational control of the discontinuation of products and materials in conjunction with Sales Team, Product Managers, and Configuration Management.
* Oversee the work of others, as needed, to effectively meet product deadlines.
* Understand organization's goals and objectives.
* Stay up to date on industry standards, trends and developments.
* Make timely and ethical decisions both systematically and under pressure.
* Perform, with a team approach, other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Operations or Procurement.
* Must possess sound judgement, great attention to detail and follow through skills.
* Knowledge of ERP systems preferred.
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
* Ability to manage workload in an environment with multiple interruptions essential.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Must have strong problem-solving abilities including the ability to analyze situations and provide alternative solutions.
* Aptitude for learning new technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Demand Planner position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.