(100% REMOTE. Ideally, local to Southern CA or Phoenix, AZ). No C2C, No 3rd parties
We are partnered with a client who is seeking a Java Developer with full stack development is ideal who has experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade SaaS applications. You will be part of a talented, tight-knit software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Translate application requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Specific proficiency in:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- PostgreSQL DB experience
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Strong code debugging skills
- Linux environment
The best candidate will also experience with:
- JDBC and JOOQ
- ORM (WebObjects)
- Front End (ReactJS, WebObjects)
- Standalone web server (Apache)
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise environment
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience including a working experience in Java development
- .Net/C# experience a plus but not required
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com