This position requires 2-5 years of experience in Systems Administration and Service Desk Support and is non-exempt.
- System administration, functionality, security, compliance and maintenance
- Windows Desktop / Server administration and maintenance
- Hardware support and maintenance (i.e. upgrades, patches)
- Help desk support
- Involved in technical project planning and implementation for all corporate offices (and field as needed)
- Coordinates and manages outsourced technical support as it relates to IT infrastructure.
- Involved with initiating new procedures and plans for the future of the company's IT infrastructure with direction from management
- Works with IT team in aligning the IT vision with the business goals and strategies of the company.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Certification in MCSA/MCSD, vSphere, and security certs preferred.
- Familiarity with programming, automation, and scripting experience.
- Familiarity with working with change management, project management.
- Familiarity with Windows networking, printers, scanners, remote support
- Recent experience with VMware and other virtualization environments.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA on a full time basis.
- Must be able to work a full time 40 hour work week onsite in Sacramento.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com