Title: Mac Support Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
We're looking for someone who is currently in an executive support role supporting Macs that has a working knowledge of scripting and JAMF administration and is interested in developing their system administration and engineering skillset. This is a hybrid role that consists of both support and engineering of the newly deployed Mac environment.
Primary support analyst for approximately 20 high-profile Marcom users and Executives in addition to performing system administration and engineering for the Mac environment.
- Provide tier 2 and 3 support of Mac OS.
- Deploy and manage Mac systems via JAMF Pro.
- Package Mac software for JAMF Pro.
- Engineer automation solutions for the Mac environment
- Assist in planning and deployment of Mac OS updates
- Represent Mac OS as an active member of the Client Engineering Team
Platform Management & Integration:
Support and Administration:
- Working knowledge of JAMF Pro
- Application and patch packaging and distribution
- OS imaging and Apple DEP
- 5 -7 years experience supporting Mac hardware and software in a medium to large organization.
- Experience with Remote Administration tools and remote (telephone) support.
- Experience helping to define, implement, and leverage process (change, incident, problem, etc.) management functions during Mac platform roll-out.
- Broad network experience in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with productivity tools running on Mac's including O365, and other Enterprise applications.
- Expertise in defining and implementing best practices in support of managing a large-scale Mac system.
- System image creation and maintenance.
- Software and system testing.
- Experience with encryption and security tools including File Vault, CrowdStrike, Trend Micro.
- Experience with Active Directory integration.
- Certificate management on Mac devices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Applicable Apple certifications a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com