Our medical technologies firm in Fremont, CA is looking for Quality Management Systems Specialist
This person will assist users in processing changes in our PLM system and our change control process. This person should be adept at learning new specialty software designed for document management, specific experience with Windchill is a positive. This person will be a support role for many users, therefore good communication skill is a must with an emphasis on internal customer support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, administer and implement programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to check product, material, components and/or operational quality and improve same.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc..
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
- The job requires the ability to make judgements based on practice and previous experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org