Remote Overnight Network Engineer Role (2 Openings: Sr and Mid)
Shift: 9pm - 7AM Monday - Thursday
- Implement functional LAN/WAN/WLAN network infrastructure.
- Implement and support Software-Defined Networking (SDN) SDWAN, Cisco ACI and Cisco DNA datacenter technologies within enterprise network.
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNP Enterprise)
- Looking for seasoned network resource. Prefer 5+ years etc. Remote work possible
- For the senior engineer, we are looking for a seasoned network resource. Probably someone with at least a 5+ year of work experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com