($17-20/hr.) Direct Hire - Los Angeles
- Provide Tier I and deskside support to mulitple facilities around the Los Angeles and San Gabriel Valley
- Respond to technical support calls or tickets and follow up appropriately.
- Perform PC and computer setup, maintenance, and installation of software.
- Troubleshot Tier I level issues in a timely manner or escalate when appropriate.
- Maintain inventory of IT equipment and address needs of the users.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or combination of experience and IT Certifications, mininum of High School degree.
- Several years of hands-on experience in an IT desktop or helpdesk environment.
- Proficient in MS Office products including: Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Excel
- Experience in troubleshooting PCs, Laptops, and peripherals in a networked environment.
- Familiar with MS Windows 7, 10 and MAC OS familiarity is a plus.
- Basic Networking LAN support and troubleshooting experience, including Ethernet is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com