The Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer works independently with designing and maintaining data
systems, including driving data warehousing efforts and responsible for developing and
maintaining extract, transform, and load data feeds/transfers through Business
Intelligence reports and dashboards. This is a 100% on site position, Direct Hire with great benefits!
- Primarily support the Sales and Marketing teams to perform tasks such as creating new data tabels, new fields, dashboards, reports, and consolidate data to be input into a new database structure
- Experienced in creating Tableau dashboard and reports is highly desired
- Must have experience SQL, ETL, Data Warehouse, Data Modeling, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Need someone who can help establish a good architecture of the data warehouse and able to create SSIS/ETL to integrate with other data sources/systems
- Well rounded and able to work in a fast-paced, team collabrorative environment
- Extract information from a variety of sources into our SQL Server Data Warehouse by matching and cleansing customer information
- Maintain database tables and design new BI architecture to align with other systems
- Generate custom reports summarizing business, sales, and financial data for review by executives, senior leadership, and sales team
- Develop, test, and implement new business metrics and a variety of third-party data
- Improve and create new processes with data structure automation
- Create and maintain documentation requirements, process workflows, and project timelines
- Collaborate with other teams across the organization, e.g. Finance, Marketing,Clinical, Manufacturing, R&D, Customer Service
- Ability to translate data models into visualizations through reporting.
- Strong data management and analytical abilities
- Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including an ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Strong experience in SQL Server Reporting Services
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, change-oriented, fast paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle and prioritize multiple requests
- Able to identify upstream and downstream impact analysis through applications, systems, and processes.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org