Ledgent Technology is seeking a Senior Presentation Designer to join a fast-paced, high-growth tech firm in Broward County, Florida. **Remote work is not an option due to the nature of their business**
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with ample room for growth.
All applicants must be able to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future. 3rd party subcontracting is not an option.
As part of the interview process, if selected, all candidates must submit a 60 second video / "elevator pitch" sharing their background in graphic design.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Generating ideas and concepts for new motion graphics campaigns
- Designing cutting edge motion graphics using After Effects to bring videos to life
- Synchronizing with copywriters and social media managers on all social media platforms.
- Conceptualizing all designs and produce graphics for social media, PowerPoint presentations and video presentations.
- Creating social media posts, PowerPoint presentations and video presentations using a fresh approach to graphic design and animation.
- Illustrating design concepts by constructing rough layouts of art and copy involving arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Coordinating work and building working relationships with outside agencies, printers, art services, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in multimedia design (required)
- Experience submitting mock-ups and final design assets through team communication software such as Microsoft Teams, Slack, etc. (preferred)
- Experience with social media animation (required)
- Fully proficient in After Effects (required), Photoshop (required), Illustrator (preferred), and Google Analytics (preferred)
- Fully proficient in one or more 3D software: Adobe, Creative Suite and Premiere, Maya, Cinema 4D
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms (preferred)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple concurrent projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com