We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative, strategic individual who possesses a strong understanding of digital marketing strategies with an emphasis on earned media, SEO, websites, and content marketing. The SEO Content Strategist/Specialist will be responsible for advancing our existing practice and integration of SEO into other digital strategies.
This is a great long-term opportunity for someone who is career-minded, seeking to have upward internal career path trajectory and responsible to join a dynamic and talented team.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Perform SEO website audits that encompass on-page, off-page, technical, user experience, analytical, and content-based assessments.
- Define, create, and present website optimization strategies for current and potential clients.
- Perform on-page technical optimization through writing of title tags, meta descriptions, H tags, etc.
- Develop and implement innovative content strategies for client websites, including microsite development, landing page development, local search improvements, and other content marketing efforts.
- Perform thorough keyword research to build target keyword sets and keyword-to-page mapping.
- Conduct link analysis including opportunities, broken links, re-directs, cross linking.
- Perform site architecture and navigation analysis.
- Identify IP issues, duplicate content and Canonical issues, and URL structure problems.
- Perform continuous on-page testing (A/B and multivariate) to improve conversion rate, user experience, and content effectiveness.
- Be a consummate professional in front of clients, when on conference calls or presentations.
- 3+ years' minimum experience in SEO and online marketing.
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of SEO (keyword research, optimization strategies, etc.), content, and industry trends.
- Experience with SEO tools and reporting software, including (but not limited to) Google Analytics (certification a plus), Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Google My Business, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Lucky Orange (or others)
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Wordpress and associated SEO pluginssuch as Yoast
- Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic and analysis software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with both internal teams and clients.
- Strong organizational, time management and execution skills, and attentive to details.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org