We are partnering a leading Mortgage Lending company here in Orange County, CA hiring a REMOTE .NET Core developer to work in conjunction with our Lending Solutions department to fulfill ongoing systems development. Primary responsibilities include improving existing API's, as well as taking ownership of new projects as directed by the Lending Solutions department from design to build.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop C# .NET Core applications and API's integrating with current platform based on business requirements.
- Work with Stakeholders (designers, managers, etc.) to develop new and update existing API's and applications.
- Updating existing Applications and workflows.
- Understand and utilize multitier architecture.
- Communicate with colleagues within the company from many different departments on projects and develop good working relationships.
- Develop solutions from user stories by required date using existing architecture and coding standards.
- Experienced with FinTech (worked in Finance, Banking, Mortgage, Investment, industries)
- Experience using .Net Technologies such as C#, ASP.Net Core, SQL, .Net core, LINQ, EF Core.
- Experience with Azure App Services, Functions, SQL Managed Instances, etc.
- Experience writing secure and scalable code.
- Experience in developing and maintaining complex applications.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with building responsive websites.
- Experience with the development of web services.
- Experience with Encompass.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com