Our medical technologies firm in Weston, FL is looking for a Lead IS Business Support Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
- May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Using Excel to analyzing and summarizing large amounts of data Managing updates for various weekly/monthly reports Data Entry
- Entering quotes in Stryker Quoting System
- Tracking responses
- Analyzing response Assisting in developing tools to facilitate Sourcing processes Supporting Sourcing team on various Adhoc request
- Creating and uploading agreements in Contracts System
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position requires professional mastery of a specialized field of expertise that typically requires a college degree or equivalent.
- The job requires professional knowledge gained through substantial applicable work experience, to supplement formal knowledge, in order to apply principles and concepts of own subject/technical discipline in resolving issues as they arrive.
- The job requires attention to detail in making evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
- This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and a minimum of 4 or more years experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com