***Immediate Direct Hire***
Our client is seeking an experienced CRM professional to manage the development, implementation, administration, and ongoing improvement to an enterprise level Microsoft D365 CRM. The candidate will need to have a good understanding of Microsoft D365 CRM and how it can be utilized across the organization. This position sits remote, but will require onsite in the Greater Sacramento area post pandemic.
- 5+ years of configuration experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (CRM).
- Proficient in all aspects of Dynamics 365, including creating/modifying tables, columns, forms, workflows, business rules, Power Apps, flows.
- Solid project management skills and knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in a complex and frequently changing environment.
- Experience with MSCRM Addons, Easy Territory, and ClickDimensions preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science, information technology, business technology, or related field preferred. Other degrees with relevant experience considered.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com