Our client is looking for a Sr. Helpdesk Admin to join there with potential to go permanent. This position will sit just outside of Grass Valley, CA and will start as a contract.
- Providing deployment and operations support for network, including firewalls, wired & wireless LAN, infrastructure services, and wide area networks.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting complex network and infrastructure issues that include the entire OSI layers.
- Updating configurations to company standards, and hardware and software upgrades.
- Recommending improvements to the infrastructure to improve end users experience, business unit productivity, or to resolve issues.
- Designing and deploying of robust, stable, and manageable network services to meet business requirements.
- Identifying, developing, and deploying tools supporting network and telecom services, such as for analysis, monitoring, and management.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and administer the following IT resources: Windows 2016, 2012 R2, 2008 R2, Active Directory, VMWare, network services (DNS, DHCP, VPN), and enterprise backup systems.
- Maintain and audit IT security procedures and protocols, including secure configuration of File Shares, security patches management.
- Trouble ticket accountability and resolution.
- Monitor production environment to include network, servers, and other devices errors and to proactively resolve any problems. Document all issues and resolutions fully.
- Participate in the department on-call support efforts for a 24X7 operation for any network and/or telecom problem.
Please send your resume to DFord@ledgent.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com