Our client located in Irvine, CA is the leading and most heavily trafficked online commercial real estate marketplace listing website in U.S. They praise on providing opportunity for growth, value collaboration and team work, and embrace being involved in innovation.
Considering candidates local to California (temporarily remote due to Covid-19)
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of product architecture and frameworks. Maintain and contribute to the product platform as necessary.
- Develop database stored procedures and SQL scripts that meet database standards to implement product requirements.
- Maintain and support products that are released to stakeholders and customers.
- Participate and drive continuous improvement within Agile/Scrum teams.
- Build consensus among different teams working on software development projects.
- Facilitate discussions among other developers to exchange new ideas and improvements.
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be used to strengthen the technology platform and development practices.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science preferred)
- 3+ experience in architecting, designing and building large scale distributed, services-oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment
- 3+ years of experience in ReactJS, TypeScript and NodeJS.
- 4+ years' latest technologies with a focus in .Net Core and .Net Framework
- SOA principles and Design patterns
- Experience with Unity or IOC design patterns
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of SOA - Web services, Web API
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org