PRODUCTION SUPPORT ROLE (Java/Oracle/SQL)
Duties & repsonsibilities
Create new program(s) and automate EDI related jobs using Standard Java, Oracle and PostgresSQL.
Handle/involve in production support as required:
- Involves troubleshooting production issue.
- Provide solution if possible or work with other teams to resolve production issue.
- Involve in QA testing, documentation of results.
- Involve in deployment and post-production follows up if required.
In this role and as part of the production team, the candidate may need to be available after hours or weekend.
- 4+ years hands-on experience with RDBMS - Oracle, MS SQL Server, Postgres
- 4+ years' hands-on experience of Core Java programming
- Good organization skills, the ability to multi-task, and communicate with management while simultaneously work with management and team members to get the appropriate priority level assigned to meet strict deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication & presentation skills - effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, vendors and staff; ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in an architectural/functional diagram
- Bachelor's degree in related field (preferred); 7 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org