Our client is looking for a Director of Supply Chain Management to join their team as a Direct Hire, this person will sit in the Greater Sacramento area.
- 15+ years supply chain management, procurement, and supplier management experience, preferably in DoD Aerospace Prime Contracting with complex product development, manufacturing, and logistics.
- Proficiency and training in Supply Chain Management, contract law, FAR/DFAR, and CAS a must.
- Expert working knowledge of PDM and MRP systems.
- Senior level experience implementing long term agreements and sub-contract agreements.
- International experience is a plus.?
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
Candidates must be US Citizens
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org