ServiceNow Developer / Engineer
Direct Hire - Los Angeles
Global Professional Service firm is seeking a ServicNow Engineer to implement, enhance and develop solutions within the ServiceNow framework. This is a direct hire position with excellent perks and benefits for a highly ranked Global Professional Services Firm in Los Anageles.
Additionally, the position will include maintaining the ServiceNow hosted environments, performing upgrades, testing, migrations, and providing problem research and resolution support as required.
- Take ownership in administering, developing and testing the company's ServiceNow environments.
- Will be performing upgrades, integrations, testing and migrations requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand modification and solutions within ServiceNow.
- Work with business partners, vendors and internal stakeholders to strategize on new solutions.
- Create workflow automation, develop reports and create dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree and several years of hands-on experiences in similar environments.
- Experience in administering, developing, designing, and implementing ServiceNow functionality.
- Background in programming and development is ideal.
- Experience with ServiceNow Incident Reporting, Problem, Change, Configuration Management, and Service Catalog.
- Familiar in working within an Enterprise level Cloud and modern Networking environment is ideal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com