QA Manager - Digital
(Contract to Hire)
No C2C candidates.
Leading Digital and Ecommerce Company is seeking Quality Assurance Manager to lead an energetic team to test and deploy state of the art digital domain technologies that will revolutionize the health and wellness space.
- Champion leadership of a progressive Quality Engineering team to develop and deliver innovative techniques for the testing of software solutions.
- Provide standardized QA practices and build a culture of continuous improvement and quality.
- Build out roadmap for testing strategies and innovate solutions to help resolve issues and challenges that arise.
- Act as the liaison between Software Engineering, Product, Project and Marketing teams to develop QA strategies.
- Solid tenure in the QA and Testing realm within Web, Digital, E-commerce or Streaming Media domains.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a small to mid-sized team in developing, improving, and implementing QA or Testing strategies.
- Experience in implementing Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, and End to End testing
- Strong experience in testing Web Services with knowledge of API architecture and testing of API.
- Experience with JIRA and tools such as TestRail.
- Experience in Ecommerce or B2C environments is highly ideal.
- Overall solid mentoring, coaching and motivational capabilities to drive team members.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com