Date Posted: 1/23/2021Apply Now
High urgency role seeking Various CIS (CMOS) top integration experience. Project leadership ideal.
This role will be developing innovative technology and cutting-edge devices of the future.
Image sensor portion IS needed.
5-10 years with CMOS
JOB description/qualification for this position:
- Mixed circuit design engineer: Analog experience: 20~30%, Digital experience: 70~80%
- Various CIS top integration experience as Project Leader
- Various Timing configuration(Timing Generator) according to
(1) different shutters: Read out Schemes, GS, or combined
(2) different Read Out scheme(Column parallel, In-Pixel, Single-channel)
(3) different Resolution
- Programable Register control for Analog characteristics, Digital configuration, and Test features through SPI/I2C interface
Open to project support/contract okay - not remote. Must work in office lab.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Analog CMOS Image Sensor Design Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.