We are seeking to hire a Project Management Analyst to work with our client in Irvine, CA.
- A PMP certification is preferred, but not required.
- Initiates, plans, executes, controls and manages all aspects of project(s) to ensure ultimate project success.
- Job Functions- Determines and discerns detailed requirements on small-to-mid scale projects to establish the project deliverables and develop the project management plan, and manages changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs -
- Update project management plan to reflect authorized project changes-
- Establishes project expectations and coordinates team members and stakeholder relationships, and communications-
- Leads the execution of tasks as defined in the project management plan and actively manage project risk-
- Assesses project performance in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify variances -
- Develops and implements corrective actions and communicate to all stakeholders-
- Manages project closure activities, including gathering lessons learned-
- Other incidental duties Level of Independence-
- Works independently without close supervision-
- Compares and evaluates possible courses of action after considering various possibilities-
- Applies his or her knowledge in following procedures or in determining which procedures to follow or determining whether specified standards are met-
- Considers the cause and effect of activities- Determines or effectively recommends course of action after considering potential risks of alternatives-
- May provide guidance to lower level personnel-
- Makes decisions in the face of different alternatives and without formulas or guidelines or with guidelines that are not complete and exhaustive, and which allow room for creativity and judgment-
- Direction tends to be high level and focused on end results with means of accomplishment left to incumbent
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com