We are seeking an experienced and versatile Sr. Full Stack Developer who will be a key contributor to our Product Engineering Services practice. The ideal contributor will work with Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies on the AWS platform.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Effectively communicates to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including developers, technical leads, peer architects, delivery owners, business owners, senior leaders, etc
- Develop the required technical pieces/ end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
- 5+ years development experience
- 3+ years AWS experience
- Full stack development with NodeJS and React, 2 plus years preferred
- Experience with Single Page Application development with microservices architecture
- Proven experience and knowledge of the AWS cloud computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability - including but not limited to S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudFront, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudTrail.
- .NET Core
- Cloud-based relational and non-relational databases
- Recent Serverless AWS Lambda experience, including API Gateway, AWS CloudFormation, S3, SQS and DynamoDB (preferred)
- TerraForm, CloudFormation or equivalent
- Experience with building and maintaining large scale software solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org