Date Posted: 1/20/2021Apply Now
I am hiring a seasoned Hybrid Network System Admin for a leading IT Managed Service Company in Huntington Beach. This is a Contract to hire position, W2 with benefits.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to build an environment and do implementations and maintenance. This person must have experience with MS Servers, Firewalls, VMWare (80% of the customers use VMWare), Virtuallization, etc.
Hours will be 8 AM TO 5 PM Monday to Friday, Occasional Over Time. This person would travel onsite to clients' locations here and there, and needs to have outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
* 3-5 Years Hands-on Work Experience as a System Network Administrator
* 2-3 Years of Currently doing New Implementations, Configurations and Optimization of Enterprise
* 3-5 Years Hands-on experience in supporting Windows Servers and VMWare Virtual Machines
* Excellent communication skills
* LAN/WAN Implementation, Troubleshooting Knowledge and Hardware Configuration
* VLAN Implementation Knowledge and Implementation
* Current Microsoft Windows Server Implementation into
* Microsoft Exchange Deployment, Upgrades and Optimization
* SQL Implementation and Troubleshooting
* Remote Desktop Services Administration
* VMware Virtual Technology / SAN / Storage Technology Implementation
* Strong Understanding of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and Other Network Protocols
* Corporate Antivirus Solutions Deployment, Upgrades and Optimization
* Enterprise Level Firewall Implementation Experience. SonicWALL Experience desired.
* Ability to Install Network and Server Equipment into Four Post Racks.
* Logging Time and Issues in Ticket Management System is Required
* Microsoft Windows 10 Implementation and Troubleshooting
* Microsoft Office Suite Implementation and Troubleshooting
* Network+ or Higher-level certification
* Microsoft Certification(s) MCSA or Higher
* Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record Required / Reliable Transportation
* Writing Technical Documentation for Existing and Future Clients.
* Scheduled Support for Client Locations.
* Reactive Onsite Support for Client Locations.
* Assist Network Consultants with Projects and Maintenance Tasks.
* Willingness to Support and Serve the Needs of the Company.
* After hours and Weekends Support for 24x7 Clients. (Monthly On-Call Rotation).
* Perform Periodic Business and Technology / Reviews.
* Scheduled Visits to Maintain Technical Relationship with Clients.
* Perform Technical Analysis & Alignment Against Established Best Practices.
* Assist in Maintaining industry Compliance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Network System Administrator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.