Job Title: Data Center Project Manager
We build a decentralized public computing infrastructure to host the next generation of software. It's secure, performant, and capable of scaling to billions of users. The Internet Computer represents a true paradigm shift in how software and services are built, and for that to come to fruition, developers from around the world need to be effortlessly building on top of it. That's where you come in!
As a Project Manager, you will be supporting the infrastructure operations here. This role is responsible for managing multiple project lifecycles for the Data Center teams--ensuring deliverables are met. This role works cross-functionally across Program Management, Data Center, Legal, and Finance teams to complete projects.
- Support the Program Manager in planning, executing, monitoring, and closing projects.
- Coordinate project schedules and scope changes, identify potential risks, forecast completion dates, and create contingency plans.
- Track and facilitate pipeline progress for the Internet Computer Infrastructure Program.
- Organize, track, and update all logistics for both the Data Center Services (DCS) and Data Center Community (DCC) teams.
- Submit purchase order tickets for budget approvals and place orders on behalf of the DCS and DCC teams.
- Liaise with the Finance and Accounting departments to ensure all orders are appropriately categorized.
- Coordinate with external vendors to place hardware orders, assess lead (shipping) times, and submit tickets to ensure timely deliveries.
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management at technology companies.
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple tracks involving cross-functional teams, keeping the overall project objective in mind while executing and managing the details.
- Experience managing technical projects is preferred but success in this role will require a naturally curious mind to learn about our technology.
- Experience working with a variety of departments within an organization ranging from Engineering to Finance and Legal teams.
- Strong communication, organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work with different personalities.
- Be able to adapt to changes and pivot when necessary.
- Experience with the process of onboarding new partners and vendors.
- Infrastructure and data center knowledge is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org