Date Posted: 11/20/2020Apply Now
Engineering Program Manager
Location: RF Product Group, Gloucester, MA
We are designer and manufacturer of electronic power conversion products which it supplies to the electronics industry. It serves the Industrial, Healthcare, Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing and Technology markets. It has sales and marketing operations in North America, Europe and Asia and manufacturing in China, Vietnam and North America.
The opportunity We are looking for self-motivated professionals who thrive in fast paced dynamic environments to join our team. We are proud of and committed to our culture that values Customer Focus, Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed, and Integrity. Joining our team means you will work in a high performing global company where employees collaborate and strive for excellence and can make a difference.
We are seeking a Program Manager who will create, manage and drive the detailed planning and execution of product ramp and transfer to factories in North America and Abroad. The successful Engineering Program Manager candidate will have a track record of a project planning, leadership, organizing, communicating and problem solving. The candidate will also bring unique skills in leadership, analysis, critical thinking, resource, and risk management. The successful Program Manager will have at 5+ years of experience in an operations or engineering background, at least 3 of which will be program management.
* Create project plans and manage programs for product release, transfer, and ramp in factories, both domestic and overseas.
* Ensure that plans are carried out in accordance with the specified objectives and Corporate standards for Product Development and release.
* Direct and coordinate program activities with cross functional team to hit agreed upon milestones.
* Work with manufacturing and sourcing to ensure all commitments are met for all project needs.
* Follow up with all internal departments on any outstanding issues and see them to completion.
* Cost and spend tracking, BOM cost management, vendor cost management.
* Work with multiple factory locations for product and subassembly release and ramp.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
* BS degree required, 5+ years of experience in an engineering or operations environment, at least 3 years of that should be project or program management experience, PMP certification a plus.
* Fluency in MS Office tools such as MS Project.
* Track record of successfully managing complex projects through product ramp.
* Hands-on management of project plans, risk registers, action lists and stage-gate project files.
* Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
* Strong analytical skills and experience in risk mitigation/management.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Engineering Program Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.