Date Posted: 11/20/2020Apply Now
Senior Electrical Engineer
We are a major supplier of critical power conversion technology to the medical, technology and industrial markets. We are a fast-growing company listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are looking for self- motivated professionals who thrive in dynamic environments. We are proud of and committed to our culture that values Customer Focus, Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed, and Integrity. Joining our team means you will work in a high performing global company where employees collaborate and strive for excellence.
Our RF Power Products division is looking for an entry to mid to senior engineer to design and bring high power RF products to market. The frequency range of these products are from 400kHz to 100MHz, with power ranges from 600W to greater than 10KW.
* Integrate high power RF systems for product development and release, following our
Product Development Process.
* Troubleshooting electronics (High Power & RF).
* Designing or modifying building blocks (Power Supplies, RF Circuits, Control Systems).
* Schematic modification and capture in Altium.
* Assisting manufacturing with production issues as required.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
* B.S.E.E. or equivalent experience (M.S.E.E. preferred).
* 5 years of relevant experience.
* One of the following
? Familiar with RF circuit design and measurement.
? Familiar with Power Supply circuit design and measurement
? Familiar with the Understanding of Control Theory, embedded firmware (C, C++, etc.), VHDL/FPGA design
* Experience with complex system integration and/or troubleshooting.
* Comfortable with one or more industry standard circuit or system simulators (e.g. MWO, ADS, Matlab, SPICE etc.).
* Experience with schematic entry/capture software.
* Experience with Electronic test equipment (e.g. Agilent VNAs, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes).
* Ability to work within schedule constraints and both independently and in small groups.
* Excellent communication and team skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Electrical Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.