Date Posted: 11/19/2020Apply Now
We are hiring a Sr. IT Infrastrcture Leader who will be managing 3 teams of 25 to 30 individauls with 3 direct report. This person will be overseeing the Service Desk team, the Desktop Support Team, as well as the Asset Management Team. We are looking for someone who comes from the customer service background with strong customer mind set, strong desktop skills, strong experience in supporting Office 365 and other office applications, ability to make sure SLA is met, tickets are resolved within a timely manner, you will be handle lots of purchasing and vendor management as the company onboards 100 users per week, ITIL and ITSM is strongly preferred! We are looking for someone who comes from an enviroment with 2000+ users, ideally financial services industry.
· Provide thought leadership for implementation of new process, procedures, policies, technology, etc. for supporting end user technology
· Focus on listening to and understanding user needs then exceeding service and quality expectations
· Manage processes for tier I, tier II troubleshooting and tier III escalation with adherence to operational level agreements
· Monitor and report on end user core KPI's trends
· Manage process and technology for user onboarding and departures, in partnership with the Human Resources department
· Provide effective leadership to build capabilities of the team:
· Meet with team members on a regular basis to build relationships, seek open feedback and measure satisfaction
· Prioritize workload, accounting for organization priorities and rapid growth
· Provide a clear articulation of direction and expectations of delivery (Quality, Scope, Time)
· Hold team members accountable and provide feedback on performance
· Develop career progression tracks
· Coordinate roles and tasks of team members to achieve goals
· Recruit best fit talent for the support teams
· Manage vendor relationships including coordinating contracts and purchases, renewals, business reviews, adherence to SLA's, etc.
· Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures, policies, training guides, etc.
Thank you for applying to the Sr. IT Infrastructure Leader position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.