Our Cloud Computing Company in Santa Clara, CA is currently seeking a remote HR Specialist.
Our Global Talent Care team make the world of work, work better for our employees.
Using our own technology, we deliver an engaging employee experience, providing support to employees and managers across 27 countries.
Partnering closely with our HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence we create a strong, and effective, cross-functional team. We learn from our employees' interactions with us, and constantly evolve and enhance our service delivery.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Deliver excellent customer service in response to HR queries from employees and managers, via the employee portal
- Provide support to employees across all stages of the employee lifecycle
- Ensure requests are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner
- Enable our employees to self-serve on HR policy and process by creating, maintaining and continuously improving our internal knowledge base
- Identify, resolve and escalate inconsistent, inefficient and incongruent processes, policies and practices to prevent and mitigate HR risk and compliance issues
- Develop strong relationships with HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence, for example; Total Rewards, Payroll and Talent Acquisition. Ensure early identification of service issues and requirements
- Provide input and insight for enhancement opportunities including tools, processes and policies
- Customer service mindset, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High execution skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Experience using HR systems (Workday is a plus)
- 1+ years in Human Resources or a centralized customer service environment
- HR Qualification
HR qualification or relevant degree Benefits:
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org