Really need someone who can be the SME and work well with various work groups. Someone who isn't afraid to seek better approaches, and ideas and be able to express them.
Someone independent minded, out of the box etc.
This person must really know and have experience in integration. The design and builds etc.
Looking to fill asap.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
- Serve as developer and admin for Salesforce projects using Agile principals
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Lighting components, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and assignment rules)
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Participate in areas such as web security, REST/SOAP APIs and system monitoring concepts
- Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, and design reports to meet data analysis needs
- Collect, analyze, and report data to meet customer needs
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Management is required
- Salesforce Development experience required (4+ years)
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Experience utilizing Apex, Visual Force, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Pardot, Marketing Cloud) is preferred
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
- Experience with MS-SQL is strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com