Date Posted: 11/18/2020Apply Now
11392212 - Software Engineer IV - 12/07/2020 - 04/30/2021
Department - SME Medical : 4202
Minimal Travel Required
* This position is responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or product line. The Senior Software Engineer will perform complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks as well as provide high level analysis related to software design and development.
* Software Delivery & Program Level Execution:
* Work collaboratively to write high quality, testable code that meets the Definition of Done.
* Strive to meet team commitments
* Adopt a Test-First approach to software development, where possible in which the test is developed before the code
* Participate in design and code reviews with other engineers
* Create automated unit, system, and acceptance tests
* Participate in test plan reviews
* Perform unit/module testing of software
* Actively support and contribute to end of iteration demos
* Responsible for assigned integration, testing and deployment tasks
* Work with product management to scope and estimate product enhancements
* Design, implement, unit test software, and test software following defined processes
* Fix software defects (internal or customer reported) following defined process
* Scope of work is typically at the product component/feature level
* Actively foster continuous team improvement in self and team
* Contribute to team retrospectives; Help to identify and resolve team impediments
* Take ownership of problems and continuously strive to become a better problem solver
* Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
* Actively participate in the ongoing change management process as business and technical scope is adjusted
* Release Management: ctively participate in the ongoing change management process as business and technical scope is adjusted
* Experience in Azure would be preferred.
* Demonstrates a growth mindset, seeks feedback often and is effective in continuous personal and professional development
* Participating in self-directed learning activities aimed at developing expertise within technical domain, including reading relevant publications, participating in domain forums or groups etc.
* Innovation - anticipates and looks for creative ways to solve problems; is proactive, seeks out and applies best practices.
* 2+ years of hands on software development experience in SaaS.
* 3+ years of software development experience on cloud-based environments for applications including expertise in building large and distributed systems.
* Deep knowledge and recent extensive experience with Microsoft core development technologies with special aptitude towards .NET technologies (C# Dot Net, Dot Net Core based development for cloud platform) and SQL development (Oracle)
* Experience with analysis, specification, design, development, testing, and deployment of software systems
* Must be well-versed in SOA design patterns (e.g., Event-driven architecture, Complex Event Processing, In-Memory Caching, Canonical Data Modeling, Model-View-Controller);
* Experience development Rest APIs and related debugging tools.
* Experience in windows form development using C# Dot Net
* Advanced design/debugging/coding skills
* Complex problem-solving skills
* Communications and organization skills
* Demonstrate Teamwork, Leadership skills and ability
* Demonstrate Coaching and mentoring skills
* Builds Secure applications and adheres to security standards
* Explore new tools to optimize work
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science / engineering or equivalent experience.
* 5 or more years of related professional experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decision
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the .NET Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.