The DevOps Engineer is responsible for all aspects of Azure Cloud engineering operations. Works in close conjunction with the Security, Networking, development, & Leadership teams, to ensure implementation of Microsoft Cloud Adoption framework standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Provide 24x7 support for production environment.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of application functionality and the technical operational processes needed to support and manage the cloud platform. Acquire knowledge on the interaction of all the systems & sub-systems, data flows, system logging, and system efficiency improvements. Review infrastructure as code (IaC) prior to running the implementation plans.
- Detailed costs analyst of Azure resources.
- Establish and maintaining strong working relationships with a wide variety of business groups. (Developers, Product Owners, Network Engineering, Security, etc.)
- Must be able to migrate on prem systems into Azure.
- Intermediate/Expert knowledge of Terraform required.
- Source control in Azure DevOps is a Must.
- CI/CD pipelines in Azure Devops.
- Azure cli.
- Expert knowledge of system engineering.
- Very strong verbal/written communication skills & excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment skills and team working abilities.
- Docker and Kubernetes production experience
- Strong understanding of cyber security best practices and guidelines.
- Flexibility in work schedule as needs arise.
- Exceptional time management and ability to problem solve under pressure.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor's in computer science or engineering preferred, relevant experience will be considered
- The ideal candidate will become a subject matter expert in many cloud resources and experienced int he following:
- App Gateways
- App Service Environments
- App Service Plans
- Storage Accounts
- Key Vaults
- Function apps
- Azure DNS
- Azure Firewall
- Private Endpoints
- Strong working experience of Terraform & Azure DevOp
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com