Date Posted: 7/28/2021Apply Now
Automation QA role available asap requiring to have C# experience to assist an e commerce company in Irvine.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
*Facilitate the decomposition of business requirements into Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria
* Proven mastery of software testing including test strategies, test plans, and test execution
* Excellent background in foundational concepts of SDLC, and testing best practices throughout SDLC * Experience and strong understanding of automation tools such as Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman, etc.
* Experience building and developing test automation for APIs, and Web Services
* Lead automation project plan, scope, schedule and implementation of test and project level architecture within the automation framework
* Lead the development, execution, analysis, and presentation of performance/benchmark, load, and scalability testing based on product requirements
* Ability to perform testing on high to very high complexity projects and provide guidance, training, and mentoring
* Track and analyze test results, report automation summaries, and update statuses
* Participate in post deployment testing exercises as necessary
* Possesses effective influencing and negotiating skills
Need to know:
QA terms and best practices
Ability to write frameworks and debug
Selenium is a preferred tool
API testing 3rd party experience with Postman or SoapUI
Nice to have mobile testing
Work alongside application development team
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Software Quality Assurance position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.