We are seeking a NetSuite professional to do Revenue data cleansing, reconciliation, and migration from MS Access to NetSuite. This is a 3+ month project with possible extensions. This project is predominantly Revenue "themed" - Revenue recognition, management and reconciliation.
Work can be completed remotely within the continental US preferably in the Eastern or Central time zones.
** Subcontracting is not an option. Sponsorship is not an option.**
What you will be doing:
- Comparing large amounts of Revenue data in MS Access to data in NetSuite to identify variances.
- Identifying, analyzing and resolving root causes for data variances.
- Data cleansing, data consolidation and data extraction for the migration of the remaining data.
- Migrating large amounts of data from MS Access to NetSuite for MS Access retirement.
What you should bring to the table:
- Strong business acumen and understanding of revenue management processes required.
- NetSuite Revenue Management techno-functional experience required.
- Advanced data cleansing and reconciliation skills.
- Experience analyzing and cleansing large data sets.
- Experience migrating data from legacy systems to NetSuite (required).
- Experience working with a variety of databases. MS Access preferred.
- 5+ years of NetSuite experience either as a power user, administrator, or developer preferred
- Experience recommending and creating process improvement actions.
- Must be self-directed, deadline driven, and have the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com