Title: Wireless Systems Application Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
As a Wireless System Application Engineer, you will be able to drive and develop test solutions by working closely with chipset partners.
Qualifications / Skills and Education Required
- Design and develop the cutting-edge wireless test methodologies invented by using C/C++
- Implement test solutions for different chipsets and wireless standards
- Work with internal and external customers, partners, and peers
- MS in EE or equivalent studies.
- 3-5 years C/C++ experience in developing application software.
- Excellent SW/driver troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with version control software, e.g. SVN, CVS etc.
- Experience in RF test equipment, signal generators and analyzers, oscilloscope, etc
- Experience in developing RF/PHY testing/measurement applications.
- Knowledge of RF/PHY measurements in the following wireless communications standards is a big plus: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, BT, GPS, GLONASS, FM, GSM, CDMA,LTE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org