Our Cloud Computing Company in Santa Clara, CA is currently seeking a Solutions Architect.
Work closely with the Business and IT teams to ensure that the Global HR Initiatives are delivered accurately to business needs and to good quality Application experience specific to this position includes, but is not limited to, High-level solution design, Managing Integrations (Dell Boomi), System Configurations, Data Migration Identify ways technology solutions can be applied to support business strategies and improve business processes Partner with business units and Business Systems Points-of-contact to communicate and clarify business needs, contribute to architecture, design, and development Assist in requirements analysis, and ensure technical builds are aligned and implemented to meet business needs
- Proven appropriate degree of strong Technical Leadership skills and Functional acumen with HR SAAS applications (any Applicant Tracking Systems, Talent Activation & Growth platforms)
- Experience with integration technologies such as Dell Boomi Experience with data migration activities is a plus
- Experience with HR-related systems and technologies Experience with complete software development Life Cycle, including the use of formal requirement documentation and procedures & solution design activities.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written Ability to work in ambiguous situations Ability to teach, mentor, and supervise, as well as communicate with others interpersonally, orally, and in writing.
- Understanding of Change Management and Quality Assurance processes
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com