Our American Computing Company in Santa Clara CA is currently seeking a Web Developer.
We are changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We're disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
In this role you get to:
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/jQuery for the customer facing corporate websites.
- Develop animation and interactive pages using latest front-end development technologies for enterprise-grade CMS solutions.
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams.
- Rapidly prototype HTML from UX wireframes and UI designs.
- Maintain and ensure customer facing sites are aligned with company brand and messaging to provide optimal user experience.
- Establish and evangelize web guidelines and standards that follow corporate brand guidelines.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Experience developing user interface/front-end web development experience, with recent experience in building animated and interactive webpages.
- Ability to produce exact HTML prototypes from Sketch files.
- Ability to prototype for multiple breakpoints, responsive and adaptive design.
- Ability to build modular components from designs and create multiple HTML variations.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS, JS, jQuery, media queries, nodeJS, AJAX, bootstrap framework. **React would be a plus**
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience is a huge plus.
- Experience using design and prototyping tools like Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Illustrator and After Effects.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and independently, delivering quality work.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Agency and prior UX experience a plus.
- Please provide links to a portfolio or prior projects in your application.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com