Date Posted: 10/9/2020Apply Now
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
* Provide first, second and third level support and troubleshooting on personal computer hardware and software in a network environment.
* Respond to and analyze problems through discussions with users.
* Shadow end-users with remote administration to determine and resolve hardware, software, and/or system and technical issues, reducing the need for on-site service calls.
* Provide hardware maintenance, repair and software upgrades and installation.
* Provide ongoing analysis for internal software programs and vendor software.
* May provide support and problem resolution for the company telephone system and other communication systems and devices.
* Plan and execute special project work relating to information technology products and tools.
* Test and implement new/improved information technology products and tools.
* Develop technical documentation for internal procedures.
* Document and modify system requirements for end users.
* Design, test, and modify technical documentation and procedures for end users and determine system functionality requirements.
* Answer, prioritize, address and track help desk calls in a timely manner.
* Perform user logon administration and password resets.
* Add, change, and remove user logon accounts as requested by management.
* Log, prioritize and organize calls in the database system.
* Monitor response/resolution time of support requests.
* Transcribe fixes/solutions into the database.
* A minimum of four years related technical experience with desktop applications, networks, operating systems, and communication equipment.
* Project coordination experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Proficient technical knowledge of desktop applications, including all MS Office applications, networks, operating systems, and communication equipment.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Help Desk Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.