We are partnering with an Information Technology Services company in South Orange County, CA hiring a MS SQL Developer/DBA to start immediately. This is a contract to hire position. (W2 ONLY, NO C2C OR Sponsorship). This is a 100% remote position, however this individual must be able to work in California PST time zone (West Coast Candidate preferred)
This individual will be responsible for 70% SQL Development and 30% SQL database administration.
- Responsible for SQL development within SQL Server 2016 such as SSIS/ETL, T-SQL (stored procedures, tables, triggers, indexes, functions, etc.), data modeling, SSRS reports development, Business Logics/Rules development, etc.
- Ability to gather business requirements from the end users and executive teams
- Strong Business Analysis and Data Analysis ability
- Experienced developing and supporting within a high avaialbility production environment
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think outside of the box and look at the bigger pictures of the data
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com