We are looking for a Seasoned Network Admin to start immediately with a leading BioTech company here in South Orange County, CA. 100% onsite, Direct Hire, with excellent benefit package!
(NO C2C or Sponsorship)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 5+ years of experience in Network Administration and Maintenance, strong understand of Network Architecture and Design
- Extensive experience with Meraki networking products (Dashboard, Routers, Switches, Access Points, etc.)
- Experience in MS Office 365 Administration and Configuration
- Hands on experience with Cisco ASA
- Hands on experience with MS Azure configuration and administration
- Hands on experience in supporting IP Sect Tunnels, DHCP, Clusters, Windows Domain Controllers, MDM, Active Directory, Group Policies, Vendor management
- Hands on experience in implementing and troubleshooting LAN and WAN technologies such as EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, and Telco Circuits (T1, T3, OC3)
- Ability to take on projects and manage projects from start to finish
- Performs Active Directory administration (DNS, DCHP, GPO, etc.), add/remove users, reset passwords, manage group policy, Organizational Unit (OU) management, and manage folder permissions.
- Install, configure, modify, and test routers, firewalls, switches, wireless access points, and associated controllers
- Analyze and evaluate network security including firewall, VPN (Virtual Private network), application, and event investigations to develop strategies, configuration, and procedures to prevent or minimize both internal and external threats.
- Provide regular system and network monitoring and respond immediately to security, productivity disruptions, outages, or other network related problems. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, network, or system related incidents.
- Implement and troubleshoot LAN technologies and WAN technologies such as EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, and telco circuits (T1, T3, OC3)
- Utilize appropriate software and resources (i.e. - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO) to produce charts, spreadsheets, or PowerPoint presentations of network and system performance, statistics, and reports analysis.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate documentation for problem resolution, standard operating instructions, etc. for appropriate security and compliance enforcement.
- Maintain basic facility related systems (Alarm, Badges, Conference room, IP Phones, Printers, and Security Cameras).
- Performs server backups, security management, and maintaining system documentation.
- Manage deployment of updates, security patches, and virus protection for network devices, computers, mobile devices, and network equipment for internal and remote users.
- Responsibilities may include some evening and weekend availability.
- Other projects and duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Follow all Agendia, Inc.'s health and safety policies and procedures.
- B.S. degree in a computer or laboratory related discipline or equivalent desired.
- One or a combination from CompTIA A+, Network +, and or Security +, and/or CCNP/CCNA desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a mann
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com