Title: Matillion ETL Developer
Location: SFO, CA (Remote)
Responsibilities and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education.
- 8-10 years in Data warehouse, Data engineering, or similar roles working with backend systems and large, disparate, and complex datasets
- Must have 1+ years practical development experience with Matillion, ELT tool
- 5+ years of data warehouse experience in ETL tools like Informatica or Talend
- 1+ years' experience with AWS infrastructure (EC2, EBS, Lambda)
- Prefer to have 1+ years' experience with Snowflake
- Data warehousing, ELT (Extract, Transform and Load) , ETL best practices, RDBMS, API integration
- Experience using Git to manage source code.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com