The Systems Support Analyst is responsible for performing duties relative to fixing application and system problems. This person will need to address any incident that is disrupting the application that business users depend upon; specifically, in regards to Yard applications, specifically, Yardi Voyager, Yardi Construction Manager, and Yardi Pay Scan. The role requires a strong background in application support and IT business analysis. This role also requires someone who is a team player has strong verbal and written communication skills; is flexible, eager to learn and quick to pick up new skills; with good interpersonal skills; can take ownership of the duties and responsibilities associated with the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- Delivers Yardi support/help desk support employees in the field, corporate employees, and 3rd party employees.
- Troubleshoots various problems related to the applications including, but not limited to, system performance, bugs, and system errors.
- When appropriate, escalates issues and coordinates with the vendor Help Desk.
- Monitors all integrations between the systems and follows up on related errors and issues all the way through to resolution.
- Assists in data maintenance and data cleanup projects.
- Assists in the creation of application support documentation.
- Coordinates with Onboarding Team to create user-friendly training materials for various systems and processes.
- Performs user administration: new user set up, user account maintenance, security role and permissions, password reset, etc.
- Assists users in navigating and using the various modules within the application systems.
- Provides system updates to users.
- Performs other tasks as may be required by the position.
- Works closely with the business systems analysts and project managers to develop and roll out system improvements, new system processes and procedures and training intended to improve business processes and maximize both system utilization and compliance of various applications.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Computer Science or equivalent of minimum 1 year of "hands on' experience in application training and support.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager 7s is required.
- Ability to correlate the use of business objectives and procedures to streamline system setup.
- A good understanding of general accounting principles as they relate to accounting systems.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a business analyst.
- A minimum of 1 year of software implementation and project management.
- A strong knowledge of IT related tasks and processes.
- Strong investigation and diagnostic skills.
- A strong background in service awareness, with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification a plus.
- Ability to write basic SQL database queries and a basic understanding of SQL concepts is a plus.
- Experience working in software support and system administration.
- Experience in creating system documentation strongly preferred.
- Experience in writing training manuals a plus.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with MS Office, or related office productivity suite is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chanc
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org